2020년 12월 27일 일요일

Wolgye E-Mart shopping saving tips on the weekend before Christmas

 <E-Mart Traders Wolgye Store Weekend Shopping>

We started robbing E-Mart with Wolgye Traders on the weekend. I did something that wasn't in my original plan, but I enjoyed it so much that I will organize it and share tips. Originally, sashimi is usually purchased from Traders. Usually, if you arrive at the food corner an hour and a half before the deadline the day before the holiday, everyone knows that it is on sale, right? They are more meticulous housewives than I do.. I just know the contents, but I tried to organize them. 

 


 

E-Mart Wolgye Store changed a lot, so I often go to play, but after the traders came, the E-Mart Wolgye Store was completely changed. A lot of stores have changed widely~^^ And since the original room manager we know was created, I tried to gather friends for my daughter's birthday and have a celebration party here, but it was a lot of disappointment with Corona^^

 

I named this place Bounce trampoline . If there is an air bounce form, it would be too good to spend time for Toddlers, and friends over juniors do not have birthdays here. I put it ^^. Bounce Trampoline is a place where you can experience various sports activities, so it was great to have contents that could stimulate children's whole body muscles and develop sympathy and spirit of challenge. There was a program, but we are waiting for Corona to go quickly.




 As for me in the retail industry, I felt a little disappointed that I should have thought about the arc and book space a little more . Why? I needed more customer research, but it seemed a lot of regret. In the past, there were customers in this space on the second floor, but now they seem almost absent, and there are books in this large space, but there are some books to read or books to buy. 


These days, I could have needed more books related to financial technology or food..ㅠㅠ I couldn't understand what the intention was, but it wasn't a trend these days. 
Anyway, the room manager has no promise when I can use it~~




Kolon stores, women's stores, and Paulham and Westwood stores were arranged, but it didn't seem that there were many customers at the same time as they opened except for the Shoe
Marker store . The Paulham store is a pretty store, but when it opens, it seems that store management is also necessary. I did. What I liked the most was the shoe marker store ^^ There was a desire for other stores to enter a permanent store with a little brand power. ^^ 




This is a no-brand butter cookie. I'm sure you'll eat a lot. I eat it with coffee. It's my personal taste, but it's okay. It seems to be a cookie that goes well with cold ice cream and coffee. 


Normal salmon sashimi is better to eat with wasabi soy sauce, but our chopjang tastes good. It's right, so I dip it like Jeolla-do red pepper paste and it tastes better. hehe
There are 9 tofu sushi, but they are really delicious. The price is 4,880 won, so it was enough to have a meal with this one, so it was good to have a choice of God's hand. 
Sokcho Red Crab

 

I had a meal at home after shopping on the weekend, but I prepared noodles with sushi tofu and golbaengi sashimi. For reference, my house is a family of 5 people.

 

Total expenditure: 61,330 won + 8500 won = 69,800 won The amount saved is about 5,000 won because I couldn't calculate it well^^

 

E-Mart Traders Wolgye Store Tips for Saving Shopping 

 one. Fresh sashimi and meat are purchased from Trace.

  Dooul. Snacks are purchased at the E-Mart no-brand product corner. 

  Three. E-Mart is on sale about an hour before the deadline, so you can save money by going on time. 

  four. Traders save points by using Samsung Card and coupons

 

Originally, I rarely buy no-brand products, but this time I changed my mind a lot~ It is because the cost performance is so good. I tried to organize the purchase items once. To be able to memorize the unit price meticulously~~

 

<Snacks and beverages>

 1) Chilsung Saita + Pepsi's special product is 4,280 won

 2) No-brand peanut caramel 1, 1,980 won

 3) No-brand Whole Potato Cheese Flavor 1,680 won 

 4) No-brand Oat Choco Chip 1,980 won

 5) No-brand Wang Sora-type sweets 980 won

 6) No-brand butter cookies 2,980 won

 7) No-Brand Black Olive 1,980 won

 

<Meals>

 1) Gangjeong Shrimp 1 pack KRW 10,380-Delicious  

 2) Signature group sashimi 5,760 won-Right, but the price is pushed by Traders

 3) Signature Assortment Society KRW 17,560-Right, but the price is pushed by Traders

 4) Amazing Tofu Sushi 4,880 won-Delicious

 5) Sticky Golbaengi Hoemuchim 6,400 won-Delicious

 

I didn't originally intend to buy no-brand snacks, but because of the cost performance, I bought several. Next time, I will try to use the no-brand rather than the traders side. 



This is the tofu sushi salmon + flounder sashimi that I ate the most. Tofu sushi was so delicious that I could just eat it, so I just fought with chopsticks several times, and sashimi was surprisingly winter, so it disappeared quickly because flatfish and salmon were half and half...

 






 

Actually, I wanted to eat Golbangi sashimi, but it was more than just tofu sushi. I prepared a little somen at home and cooked it together, but the taste of eating in winter is fresh and the price is 6,400 won.

 



 

Assorted sashimi looks like this. 

 



 

And lastly, this is Gangjeong shrimp. It costs 10,380 won, and I ate it with CJ Hetbahn. My son usually does this one simply. Any product with a good turnover rate will taste good. The reason why we often go to the E-Mart Wolgye Store seems to be because we know that the food is fresh if the turnover is good. 

 



 

Thank you for reading the above E-Mart Traders Wolgye store no-brand products and food corner shopping post. Next time, I will have to visit the stores of Top Ten Kids for Children's Clothing, Moymoln, Gap, and Next Mom once more. Oh, and there is a recent E-Mart recall product information, so please refer to it. 

 

 

E-mart recall information

 

Sokcho red crab story tells fishermen

I have to try it for me.